Shop Logo

Shop Logo

Friday, July 13, 2012

Welcome Message




Hello Readers,

This is my first time ever to blog.  I am not quite sure how often you would like to see a post or how much you would like me to write, so some comments would be very helpful.  Let me begin by telling you a little bit about the shop for those of you who don’t know it.  I will be writing for a local Consignment Shop in the little town of Cochranville, PA.  The shop has been around since 2009, so it’s still fairly new.  The Parkesburg Lions Club runs the shop, and proceeds go to the non-profits the Lions support.  By you shopping there, you are supporting a good cause!  So stop by at 3177 Limestone Road, Cochranville, PA 19330.  Their hours are:

Monday…………….10-6
Tuesday………….…10-4
Wednesday-Friday.....10-6
Saturday….……..……9-6
  Sunday…...……...…12-5

I will be providing information about what’s new, what’s happening, and, what’s on sale at 10 & 41.  We will also have a featured item of the week, where a special item we receive particular attention that week.  “There’s always something new at 10 & 41” M.P.  

Thanks for reading!         

No comments:

Post a Comment